Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Feeling yuck-o

Today was tough! I still didn't get to sleep at a decent hour last night and I really think the lack of sleep is catching up with me because I was EXHAUSTED this morning!!! My bed seemed extra comfy and I sooo didn't want to get up! AJ had peed the bed in the middle of the night again so on top of not being able to fall asleep, I also had to take care of that and had a hard time getting back to sleep. Once I got up and got going though I was fine. Today when I did my 30 min HIIT cardio I decided to listen to The Book of Mormon on my phone instead of my usual music. I really think I'm going to do that from now on. I felt great afterwards, both physically and spiritually.
Clearly I'm not a photographer
I saw a post from someone today
that ran 6 miles in 30 min. I hit 1.7!!
I again did 6 reps of 20 crunches, 5 reps of 20 oblique twists with 5 lbs, 3 sets of 20 squats with 5 lbs. Whew! My inner thighs are feeling those squats today and my abs hurt so good. Of course I did a lot of stretching after all that as well.

I've always been terrible about eating breakfast and I completely forgot to eat this morning. Yikes! I was trying to finish up my V-day décor crafts so I could post them tonight but.... I didn't so I'll have to post it tomorrow.
For lunch I ate a yummy salad with lettuce, spinach, carrots, cucumber, celery, tomatoes, bell peppers, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.
For dinner I really didn't feel like cooking, so we hit subway again and I had a 6" flatbread sweet onion chicken teriyaki with spinach, jalapenos, and sweet onion sauce.
I drank 7- 24 oz bottles of water today! Yay!!
I did terrible about taking food pics today. I'll do better tomorrow though.

So, after lunch today I was getting Kennady to sleep and my left eye started itching really bad and it felt like I had something in it so as soon as I laid her down I looked at it and the inside of my lower eyelid was sooo swollen!
I don't know how it happened but it took forever to go away. I took my contacts out and rested my eyes with AJ and fell asleep hard!
Luckily, I didn't sleep for long and unfortunately, neither did Kennady. When AJ woke up, he was trying to sneak by me into his room because once again he peed in my bed!!! Once Noah got home and my Grandma came over, we went to town to get PULL-UPS!!! Hooray for pull-ups! I also told the kids they could each pick out a toy. Noah got a rubber band loom (yep... now we're on that band wagon but I'd rather him be doing that instead of playing his Kindle), AJ chose a nerf gun, and so did Kennady! I also just filed our taxes! I'm so happy that is done and over with!

On another note I'm getting sick, booo! I'm achy all over. Yes, I'm sore from my workouts still but this is different. My throat hurts, my head hurts, and like I said I'm achy so I'm so frustrated and really need input on how to adjust my workout so that I'm not killing myself and I can allow myself to get well again but still stick to some activity. Any suggestions will be great!












Ok I am super excited about all my cute V-day stuff (this is the first time in the 5 years we've lived here that I've decorated for anything but Christmas) so this is what I have so far...






 
Look for the rest on my post tomorrow! Goodnight!
xo,
Tristen

No comments:

Post a Comment