Sunday, March 23, 2014

This that and the other

I officially start T25 tomorrow! I got it on Thursday and did the first workout on Friday to try it out. OH MY GOODNESS!!! It is hard! I had to switch back and forth between modified and regular and there really are zero breaks. My grandma came over for her medicine when I had about 2 min left in the workout and then I had the 2 min cool down to do also. She is so funny! She came and stood in front of me where I couldn't see the TV and started talking to me. After the workout I laid face down on the floor because I was beat and she said, "Mija I think you do to much workout. You have to drink a lot of water today ok?" she's so sweet. I've been limping around like an old woman every day since my workout. My legs KILL me! I've never been this sore. Friday night we watched Frozen finally. I had really low expectations for some reason but I love it! Of course it's been on non stop ever since and the kids and I sing the songs all the time. I even catch Jake singing it to Kennady.

I've been working crazy on Kennady's birthday party stuff. It is 6 days away and I think I have pretty much everything done but the anxiety won't be gone until I have everything set up. I'm just a little OCD about my kids parties. Jake always says that we should just order pizza and call it good but I can't for some reason. I didn't get her invitations out until Tuesday of last week. I ordered them from a shop on Etsy and had them printed by an online shop my sister-in-law told me about that I always use. They have always done a great job. I wrapped them with a paper doily and bakers twine and used kraft envelops. The weather is supposed to be nice for her party so hopefully that holds up because I want to have it outside. I also made these butterfly toppers for the cake inspired by this picture I found on pinterest.
I made a few more things this weekend for her party but I've bought most of the decorations this time around. All that's left to do is buy and prep food, clean the house and the back yard, and set up the party. Oh yeah and buy my princess a present!

The other day, Noah made a list about me with 2 categories on it labeled good stuff and not good stuff. I won't share exactly what he wrote but it made me realize that what I do even though it may seem insignificant to me he picks up on it and it effects him. It did make me feel like I'm doing a pretty good job though because he wrote some really sweet things about me. He is very perceptive, even when people think he isn't paying attention. Friday we got to hang out with my sister-in-law for the afternoon. The kids had a great time playing together and Jake and I had a great time visiting with her.

AJ had his soccer game on Saturday and he did great once again. Meanwhile, Kennady was dragging Jake's dad around the playgrounds and he even went down the slides with her multiple times. It's so cute to see them playing together. She absolutely loves her grandparents!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment